Madison S. Florance represents clients in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, business, and commercial contract disputes, at both the trial and appellate levels. Prior to joining Kemp Jones, LLP, Madison began her legal career working in insurance defense, representing trucking and other companies in personal injury litigation.
Madison, a Las Vegas native, earned her undergraduate degree in Communications and English from the University of San Diego and graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law. While in law school, Madison served as the Comment Editor of the University of San Diego’s Law Review and as President of Phi Delta Phi.
Madison is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Nevada and recently successfully completed the California bar exam. She is also a member of the Clark County Bar Association.
- Nevada (2016)
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- University of San Diego, B.A. in Communications and English, 2013
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Pro Bono Project, 50 Hour Club, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member