Katrina M. Stark represents clients in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, business disputes, and construction defect actions, at both the trial and appellate levels.
Katrina was born and raised in New Zealand, and moved to Las Vegas, Nevada in 2014. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Nevada State College and her Juris Doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of Law. While in law school, Katrina interned with the Honorable Ronald J. Israel of the Eighth Judicial District Court, and with Justice Abbi Silver of the Nevada Supreme Court. She also served as a senior staffer for the Nevada Law Journal.
Katrina is admitted to practice in Nevada state and federal courts. She is also a member of the Clark County Bar Association.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2021
- Nevada State College, B.A. in Psychology, 2018
HONORS AND AWARDS
- CALI Award in Civil Discovery
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member