Joshua D. Carlson practices in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including real estate, construction defect, and wrongful death actions. He is active in both the Nevada state and federal courts.
Josh also represents individual pro bono clients in matters ranging from gaming card denials to abused and neglected children through the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Children’s Attorneys Project (“CAP”). In 2016, Joshua was recognized for his commitment of more than 50 hours to pro bono clients.
Josh was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Colorado State University, his Masters of Business Administration degree from Valparaiso University, and his Juris Doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of Law. Josh was a summer judicial clerk to the Honorable Sarah Evans Barker of the United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana.
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2009
- Valparaiso University, M.B.A., 2009
- Colorado State University, B.S. in Chemistry, 2003
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Summer Judicial Clerk to Honorable Sarah Evans Barker, United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana