Jackson Wong represents clients in a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, class actions, business and commercial disputes, and commercial and residential construction defect. He has a genuine interest in solving clients’ problems and approaches each matter with care.
Prior to joining Kemp Jones, LLP, Jackson worked in other industries and legal capacities. He has worked in-house for a publicly traded company, as a lobbyist at a prominent firm, and as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Susan H. Johnson at the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. His wealth of experience provides clients with sound legal guidance tempered by practicality.
Jackson is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Nevada.
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2020
- University of California, Riverside, B.A. in Political Science with Philosophy Minor, summa cum laude, 2011
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Clinical Legal Education Association Award, 2020
- Author, “More Than Just a Game: The Labor and Employment Issues within Esports” 11 UNLV Gaming L. J. 123 (Fall 2020).
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2021
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2020
- Young Lawyers Section, 2021
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member, 2011
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Susan H. Johnson, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Kathleen E. Delaney, Eighth Judicial District Court