Chad R. Aronson practices in a wide variety of civil litigation matters in both the state and federal courts, including commercial and real estate matters, class actions, product liability, as well as wrongful death actions.
Before joining Kemp Jones, LLP, Chad was a law clerk to the Honorable Gloria M. Navarro, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. Prior to entering the legal profession, Chad served as a legislative aide for the Ohio General Assembly, handling local and state-wide matters.
Chad obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from The Ohio State University and his Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, graduating magna cum laude, Order of the Coif.
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2017
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, B.A. in Political Science with Philosophy Minor, 2011
- Author, The Third Amendment Incorporated: “Soldiers” and Domestic Law Enforcement, 67 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 537 (2016)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- State Bar of Nevada
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, Judicial Law Clerk to Chief Judge Gloria M. Navarro
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Summer Legal Extern to Chief Judge Edmund A. Sargus
- The Ohio General Assembly, Legislative Aide to State Representative Sean J. O’Brien