Brook L. Jacobs practices on behalf of both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a variety of general civil and complex commercial litigation matters.
Brook was born and raised in Kamiah, Idaho. She obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from Boise State University and graduated with a cum laude distinction. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate from William S. Boyd School of Law, graduating early and within the top-third of her law school class.
In the course of obtaining her Juris Doctorate, Brook helped teach basic guardianship law to unrepresented members of the local community in conjunction with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. She also served as a member of the Nevada Gaming Law Journal.
Brook began working as a law clerk at Kemp Jones, LLP and, prior to joining the firm as an attorney, she had the distinct opportunity of completing a judicial externship for the Honorable Judge Joe Hardy Jr. at the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. She is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Nevada and Idaho.
- State Courts of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- State Courts of Idaho
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2019
- Boise State University, B.B.A. in Finance, cum laude, 2014
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Cali Award Federal Indian Law, 2018
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2020
- State Bar of Idaho, Member, 2021
- Idaho Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2021
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Nevada Gaming Law Journal, Member, 2018-2019
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Judicial extern to Honorable Judge Joe Hardy Jr., Eighth Judicial District Court