Breanna K. Switzler represents clients in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, business, and commercial contract disputes, at both the trial and appellate levels.
Born and raised in Nevada, Breanna obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of law, graduating magna cum laude, and with a concentration in Business and Commercial law.
In the course of obtaining her Juris Doctorate, Breanna externed within the Nevada Gaming Control Board, the Nevada Governor’s Office, and with the then Honorable Chief Judge Abbi Silver of the Nevada Court of Appeals. She also served as the Articles Editor for the Nevada Gaming Law Journal. Prior to joining Kemp Jones, LLP, Breanna was a law clerk to the Honorable Bonnie A. Bulla at the Nevada Court of Appeals.
Breanna is admitted to practice in Nevada state and federal courts. She is also a member of the Clark County Bar Association.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., magna cum laude, with a concentration in Business and Commercial Law, 2020
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A. in Political Science, 2017
HONORS AND AWARDS
- CALI Awards in Federal Indian Law, Sales and Leases, and Administrative Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member