Joseph D. Laurita
Associate | [email protected]
Joseph D. Laurita represents clients in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, and business and commercial disputes.
Joe is a native of Las Vegas, Nevada. He obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Economics from the University of Nevada, Reno, and earned his Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. During law school, Joe was an associate in the Creighton University School of Law’s Writing Center, tutoring first and second year law students to learn and refine their legal writing skills. Joe also worked in the M.R. Abrahams Legal Clinic, enabling access to justice by providing free legal assistance on civil matters for low-income residents of Douglas County, Nebraska. After graduating from law school, Joe returned to Las Vegas and was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jacqueline Bluth of the Eighth Judicial District Court before joining Kemp Jones, LLP.
• Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
• University of Nevada, Reno, B.S.B.A. in Economics, 2019
Honors and Awards
• CALI Awards in M.R. Abrahams Legal Clinic – Civil Litigation Clinic and Legal Research and Writing II
• Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society Member
• Phi Delta Phi International Honor Society Member