Jackson WongAssociate | [email protected]
Jackson Wong represents clients in a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including personal injury, class actions, business and commercial disputes, and commercial and residential construction defect. He has a genuine interest in solving clients’ problems and approaches each matter with care.
Prior to joining Kemp Jones, LLP, Jackson worked in other industries and legal capacities. He has worked in house for a publicly traded company, as a lobbyist at a prominent firm, and as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Susan H. Johnson. His wealth of experience enables him to provide clients with sound legal guidance that is tempered by practicality.
Jackson is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Nevada.
- S. District Court, District of Nevada
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2020
- University of California, Riverside, B.A. in Political Science with Philosophy Minor, summa cum laude, 2011
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Super Lawyers: Mountain States Rising Stars, 2023
- Top Rank Attorneys: Southern Nevada, 2023
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Pro Bono Project: 50-Hour Club, 2022
- Top Rank Attorneys: Southern Nevada and Up & Coming, 2022
- Clinical Legal Education Association Award, 2020
- Author, “More Than Just a Game: The Labor and Employment Issues within Esports” 11 UNLV Gaming L. J. 123 (Fall 2020).
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2021 – present
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2020 – present
- Young Lawyers Section, 2021 – present
- Co-chair of The Trial Academy, 2021 – present
- Executive Council Member, 2022 – 2023
- Secretary, 2023 – present
- Nevada Justice Association, 2018 – present
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member, 2011
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Susan H. Johnson, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Kathleen E. Delaney, Eighth Judicial District Court